Who's Your Jug?

Sitting idle, going through some blogs, videos, sites, and I stumbled upon this activity - "Who's Your Jug?" on "BlogAdda".  Queer name got my attention (Curiosity killed the cat) and I spent near about an hour reading, going through trailers and music videos of "Dear Zindagi" (Satisfaction bought it back). What's the activity about you might wonder??

Well then, let me get you started.

am writing about Jug in my life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda“.

Who's Jug?? (For those who have not seen the trailer yet) Jug is the guy who helps Kaira get over her insecurities about life. The guy who taunts you at your sad jokes. Makes you laugh even when you are going through hard times in life. The one who will cause trouble, but will also get you out of it. To put it in single word, Jug is your Lifeline.

Who is my Jug? The moment of truth, people waiting in anxiety, friends hoping their name pops-up.

And then I pour water over their hopes. Cause I don't have a single Jug, but multiple Jug's.

Till now I have always had someone or the other as my lifeline. No single person could have helped me be what I am today. I think the same goes to you as well. Yes you, the reader. If you have a different opinion do share it in the comments below.

Now from my point of view and experience let me point out some Jug's I encountered in life.

It starts with the people closet to me right from my childhood to my childish adulthood (I still consider myself a child). My small and big family. They have molded me the most into what I am now. I don't think it necessary to elaborate more on their part, cause even you might know this. Need more details? You could contact me and we could discuss this over a cup of coffee or tea or a bottle of alcohol (last option preferred :p)

Then growing up in school. 11 years of my life in a single institution. Spending almost 8 hours of my day. Oh God! the influence, the bond. Each year I had different people besides me, end of year we got separated. Bonds formed and not broken, at least most of the times. Mates played and fought with (not usually, I was a nice guy). School days were filled with innocence. How I miss those days. Life was so simple back then.

Then through my junior college. Innocence started leaking out. Sarcasm and Stupidity started budding. All of this was fueled by the Jug's. But whatever we did back then, we were into it together. They were always there to watch my back. Crazy were the days, crazy were the friends.

And innocence was flushed out in engineering. And nothing is more memorable as those days of graduation. If life is to be compared to a roller coaster ride, then engineering days are that part where the thrill and the fear are at its peak. And I would have never enjoyed it without the Jug's I got. Each one was from a different background and each one was special. Even with our differences we got along so well. These Jug's helped me perform under pressure. Salut.

Work life meant I had become an adult, but my Jug's here never let me feel that way. Thanks to you guys. Trips, parties, nightouts, mid work chats, jokes and god knows what not.

When there are so many Jugs in my life, how could I possibly name one of them. If you are a Jug to me, you obviously might have figured it out by now.

If I have been a Jug to you, do mention it in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...