Magical Space Story

Hey, it’s been a long time since I wrote a post. This weekend I had gone on a road trip so couldn’t find time and weekdays I’m just occupied with work, eat, sleep. So, here I am.

Oh! This one is not about the road trip. We shall get there later. This one is just promotional.

I was on BlogAdda a few weeks back, where I saw they were promoting Colgate. I don’t remember using any other brand my entire life so I thought even I’ll pitch in some thoughts.

Writing promotional blogs has its own perks ;) I know I’m not supposed to tell all this, but why would someone believe me if I’m not honest.

I am blogging my #ColgateMagicalstories at BlogAdda in association with Colgate.

Kids or even parents of kids, pay close attention to what I say next. These things might interest you the most.

Colgate has got a new way to attract kids. They got Magical Space Stories in their new packs. Something like this.

There are three different stories so go fast and collect all before its out of stock. Its actually fun to play with. I got all 3 :D Perks of being a blogger.

This activity was specifically meant for kids, so I thought I would ask kids near my home to play, make a story around it and then post it. But then procrastination (sounds like a disease - is a disease) happened.

Then I came back to Pune, where I do not know any kid except for myself. And then I started cutting out and playing with it. My good old friend Zeyn had come over, so I asked him to help me out. The story he came with had such great amount of perversion that I cannot share it here.

And then I came out with my own safe for kids version. Cause there is a kid in everyone. I believe in that. Lets not digress from the topic. And my story begins from next line...

A UFO is spotted in a starry night by MSO (Mysterious Space Organization). MSO is known to solve every space mystery but this is new to them.

And so they call BnB to investigate into the matter. BnB aka Bunty & Bubbly. Bunty is short for Bunteshwar Singh and Bubbly is short for,,, well, Bubbly ;) BnB were the best at their job they had gone to various planets and had a lot of adventures to narrate.
A few of those to narrate would be.. ah... The one when they went to Venus to study the Sun closer (literally). When they got closer to Venus, they realized that it was angry and tipsy all the time.
Angry ahh.. more like hot, lava bubbling because it is close to Sun. And tipsy... god knows why its head is to the south. BnB had a tough time trying to land because of this tipsy nature of Venus. After making last minute adjustments to their space craft they finally managed to land safely on Venus and from there they took the closest pic of the Sun.

The Sun even though hot, gave a cool pose for the pic. This is the Sun in close-up.
Their achievements are way too many to describe. Cause they have interacted with every planet possible. Every planet, every star has feelings and BnB have captured most of them. These are the mysteries unknown to rest of the world. But now you know the secret of MSO.

And in the conquest of the UFO, BnB were launched into space.

Their mission was to reach Mars, cause every alien theory leads to Mars. But Mars is a far way off, so SSMSO (Space Station MSO) was supposed to be a pit stop.
But as they were closing in at SSMSO, comet Spiky came crashing.

It took the rocket off course and  they landed on an unknown planet.
Bubbly went out for research work when she was confronted by the Alien.

She sent a distress call to Bunty. Bunty arrived on emergency rescue rocket.
And they flew away happily back to Earth. To know more what happened later meet me. We shall create the rest of the story ;)

By the way kids just a glimpse of all 3 packs, exclusively for you.



Comments

  1. Hehehe....I felt like back to bachpan...but bhahaya kyu unhe..ek fight Joni chahiye thi...maza ata phir.. 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time constraints.. maybe part 2 aye movies jaisa.. alien returns :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...