Random Stuff

As the clock struck 12 at night, valentine's day messages started flooding in in the WhatsApp groups. Oh sorry, that was just 3-4 messages in 2-3 groups, not something one would call flooding in ;). But that is a lot of lovey-dovey messages for a single guy, so I just put my phone in airplane mode and went off to sleep.

This morning I logged into Facebook and my god! The news feed was filled with valentine's day special messages by all the couples and anti-valentine posts shared by the singles. Valentine's Day has become more like a war, between the couples and the singles, on social media.

Just to get one thing clear people, its Valentine's Day and not valentines day. People are just so lazy to use punctuation these days.

Among all these V-Day war posts, I read a real cool message from Capital letters, which showed the difference between 'Helping Uncle Jack off the horse' and 'helping uncle jack off the horse'. Hilariously true, I say.

I wonder how people find time to come up with all these posts and memes. Are people really that free? Do these people get paid for such stuff or is it just people utilizing their free time? Just like I use my time to write my blogs.

These meme artists, as I would like to call them, always have some good thing to target at. These posts and memes make more sense than the news articles these days. Our modern day journalists should learn something from this.

Since I was on the topic of comparison, I think the Stand-ups make more sensible statements than the Politicians.

A few days back I was viewing this video about student suicides in Kota. One of the official stated that a few students committing suicide is not a big issue.

How could one say that this is not an issue! A single student attempting a suicide should also be considered a great issue. Check this reaction of Sampan Verma from EIC in this Video.

I would end by quoting Paresh Rawal from movie Nayak: 'Politics gutter hai, par is gutter ko saaf karne koi isme utarta nahi.' :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...