Why I started Blog

It is a special day today, cause today the date changes the calendar and not the other way round.

If your small little brains couldn't understand it, well let me help you. Today is the first day of the new year.

Okay, so what makes this day so special for me?

Well, for starters I decided to start working from this day onward. And work for me is to earn some money by doing something fun. Won't you agree to this?

So today afternoon, I was sitting and making a checklist of what things I am good at. And for next one hour I was just sitting with a blank piece of paper and a pencil, and a bag of empty chips besides me. This got me to conclude that I am only interested in eating and sleeping, like most adolescents.

I then decided to list down what were my hobbies before becoming this clumsy. And to my surprise I had jotted down few points like drawing, reading, playing a..n...d writing. Drawing being one of my favorite pass-times back then, I started with it.


This was what I got after spending the next one hour. And it disappointed me even more. The only good thing about it was I made a resolution to re-cultivate the habit of sketching.

I couldn't think of any way by which reading would help me get a few bucks. So I moved on to playing. I got up, looked at myself in the mirror and realized I am a little too fit to play. And I ended up making one more resolution of losing some pounds in next few months.

So that was two resolutions on one day, when the previous night I had decided that I won't make any resolutions. I guess resolutions are surely meant to be broken. Just hoping I stick to these two resolutions for next three months minimum.

Getting back to it, I was left with the last option of writing. Long back I had started writing a short story, which I shared with few of my friends and got a good feedback for it. And then I had read this article that posting free blogs with ads can help you earn money. So that's the reason why I have started blog today.

Even though my intentions of starting this blog was monetary, I enjoy this. Hope even you like it.

Do leave good comments and positive feedback only. Just kidding. Any and all types of feedback is welcomed. :)

Comments

  1. nice post..i thoroughly enjoyed reading it..:) good keep it up...and waiting for more such blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work roy... Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...