Whispering Diary - Part 6

Oye!! Here!! Come here quick. Listen closely. This is very urgent.

Now, the thing is, (looking left right to make sure no one else is around) Royson has stopped making diary entries from a long time. There is something really wrong here. So, all I ask of you, is to go and check if he is fine. I have been lying around from a long time, locked inside the cupboard. It is only today that the cupboard was open and no one around that I have come out to see you.

How? What? Where? When do you ask him? All that is up to you. I have given out stories of Royson. Now its your turn to return the favor to me.

Why am I so worried about Royson. Well, I'm not. I'm scared he will use me over a span of 5 years, if this is the pace with which he will progress. For an annual diary to be used for 5 year term. That is humiliating. I will not be able to face the diary community after that. No diary should ever meet such a fate.

Yes, I'm being selfish. What’s the harm in that? I'm just trying to save myself from being shamed. Even you humans do that. Each time you feel, you are growing fat or shrinking down, you hit the gym. Your body gets tanned and you race for the best parlors. Visit doctors for hair-fall and teeth alignment issues.

Oh you don't do that?? Think again. At least one point in time you have done that. And why does that happen? Cause, even you are afraid of public shaming. No matter people do that or not, you are already scared. Same goes to a diary. So stop judging me and go back and do what I told you to. Its an order.

You are going to defy my order? Please, I beg of you (Imaginary tears rolling down the imaginary eyes). Its a humble request. I will narrate all of the incidents entered by Royson. No time wasting, no extra tales. Everything narrated short and simple. Please.

What?? You want me to do it now. You don't trust me. Its my word, word of a diary, not a human. Diary's don't break promises. Still you do not trust me?

Okay then. I too don't trust you. If you do not convince Roy to start writing then this is the last of our relationship. Now the fate of us is in your hands.

BYE

Comments

  1. Just ask ur diary dat we want to listen it more! N new look is really appreciating 👌 plz give me some tips 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okays, I'll inform. Thanks and for tips ask Baba Google

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...