Christmas Stories

He woke up on Christmas morning to find that Santa had visited him at night, under the bridge.
Source: Google Images

They shook hands, exchanged a smile and wished "Merry Christmas", even when they had not spoken for an entire year.
Source: Google Images

She gave the candy to the boy in rags, she is 7 years old.
Source: Google Images

He was cheerful when he saw the neighborhood kids rushing in, his own kids had left him here long back.
Source: Google Images

Everyone had a piece of cake cause God was born on earth, today religion did not matter.
Source: Google Images

Comments

  1. You’ve an interesting blog, I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby, randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. And congrats, it is my privilege to pre approve your blog for, “Life Coach Blogger Award”. Beyond the award, one or more of your blog posts will be linked up in my blog. you can see other bloggers who’ve won this award by visiting my blog. If you’re fascinated to display this award in your blog, kindly let me know, It’s absolutely free. Simply reply to this message saying, “Yes, send the award, I’ll display it in my Blog” I’ll send the award to you. No personal information or email Id required. keep up the good work and looking forward to build long term blogging relationship with you. Let us keep in touch google plus +sridhar chandrasekaran, twitter, @lifecoachbloger . Sridhar Chandrasekaran, Life Coach Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, send the award, I’ll display it in my Blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...