Little Talks

Hi.

How are you?

Where are you from?

Where do you Work?

Oh... And what else going on?

Wondering what these questions are? Well, today I am out of topics. So I am trying to make little talks. One sided it is I know and you are lazy to comment but what is bad in having some hopes. Someday, some good soul will reply and make me feel good.

Why am I taking efforts to write when I don't have a topic, you might wonder. I just want to make it a habit of writing at least 1 post per week. Anyways the other guy did not post anything this week. I was hoping he would write and since he never posted anything, hence this post.

Little talks are great they say, it helps to start a conversation and create friends. I would prefer to disagree. I have little talks with people who I do not know much, but would like to know more. Being an introvert I do not take efforts in initiating a conversation more than this. I always prefer you take the next step. And so I don't talk much.

If you prefer to differ your opinion, then you must either be a friend of mine. With friends I usually don't have little talks. I guess this action common among all. If not, then I am abnormal or you.

No wonder it is called little talks. It must have been invented by some introvert. Or might be an extrovert tried to have a conversation with a super introvert. Not being able to take the conversation any further, the extrovert might have coined this word.

Whatever the origin, it does not bother. I have written a post big enough. So it was nice knowing you.

#kThanksBye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...