Untitled - Part 1

There is a void, deep down. A void, no mortal soul or an earthly possession could fill. Why do I feel it? Even I'm trying to figure out. Some things are just there, like the Stars in the night sky - such worthless specs in the black, with no significance, except astrology (boring and fake).

Void can be filled, they say. And today I'm trying this.

Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai. I don't think SRK would mind if I borrow a line of his.

Okay, so where was I?? Uhh... Ya. Today I found this blog. Not visited by many, read by even fewer and liked by probably none or maybe just one person - Royson, the owner of this blog. And on behalf of Royson I post this. It's easy to get into any virtual space. Don't worry Royson, I have not accessed anything else yet, but if you delete this post then mind, YOU! After reading this post you will probably not delete this. It will get you some readers probably, Loser.

Seriously, he is a loser. I have been keeping a tap on this blog for sometime. Seems like our guy has recently added ads in hopes of generating some revenue.  Idiot, doesn't seem to know that every single person uses Ad Blocker.

Now, coming back to the void. How? Why? Where? When? the void came into picture. No f****** clue. But, I think I found a way to fill this void. This blog. I will write a tale here - The Story of Me. Not me actually, the part that I wished to be or would have been or something. Not stupid to reveal my identity. Hehahaha... (Planned evil laugh)

So today, I would like to start with the story...

"Chand lamhaat ke waaste hi sahi, Mushuraakar mili thi mujhe zindagi..", he sang along with his phone.

"Sree, you pathetic bathroom singer. Shut the fuck up. Let me sleep.", Alan yelled, from his bed. There was now only the slight music of the phone and the water from the shower that could be heard. Relived by the hoarse voice, Alan tugged his face under the sheet and dozed off to sleep. His pleasure was less than momentary, because just then Sree began, "Beee..teee Lamheeee....", in the most cracked voice.

Tossing aside his blanket, Alan got up towards the bathroom door and started kicking and banging and howling, "Sree, you bastard. You are dead today. Just get out from the bloody bathroom, you asshole. I'll make sure you that no voice will ever come from the fucking throat of yours." And in reply, all he got was Sree's karaoke which did not seem to cease.

As the banging and kicking continued, Rohit came in from the other room. "Chill Alan. You come with me. I'll talk to Sree." Rohit helped him get his blanket and move to the living room."Sleep on the sofa. I'll handle it. Enjoy your sleep."

As Alan lay on the sofa muttering under his breath, Rohit went to the bathroom door and gave a single knock. "Sree, it's Rohit here. Stop it.", he called out. "You have successfully pissed off Alan, like every single day. Now just finish with your shower and come out. I need to get ready for the office."

"Okays. Will be right out. Just tap the door once, if danger is out of the way."

After a minute, Rohit came back with his clothes and towel and knocked on the door. In no time, the door opened and skinny little Sree stood there with a towel around his waist, a wide grin on his face as water dripped from his long, pointy hair. "Thanks man. For keeping Alan out of my sight when I came out or today I would have knocked him cold."

"Seriously" Rohit replied with a smirk and a slightly raised right eyebrow. "If I recollect rightly, you are the one who is always knocked out. You need to improve, Sree. I won't be always there to help you. Either build up your body to defend yourself or stop irritating people."

Sree had a habit of getting into fights with anyone, especially stronger people, even girls. And every fight that he got into, he was always the culprit of beginning it. Even though he was bony, he had a different kind of strength. He could endure any kind of beating. He even survived a bar brawl, where he was thrashed and kicked by a mob, with just cut lips and bad bruises that lasted for few days.

"By the way, why were you croaking like a toad?" Rohit questioned.

"The water was damn chill man. So as usual I was singing to keep myself warm. Now the water is hot. You can enjoy the shower. Will you excuse now"

"But you don't have to go to office today. It's Saturday. You could have taken a shower after me. The water would have been hot later in the day. Why can't you just enjoy your sleep?"

"I just didn't feel sleepy and I don't do anything until I get a shower. Quit lecturing and go on. Aren't you getting late for office?"

"Chill man. I was just trying to help you. I don't know what's wrong with you.", telling this, Rohit slammed the door.

A while later, Rohit came out of the bathroom, just to find Sree fast asleep. Shaking his head in dismay, he went to his room, changed and left for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...