#LastPost

A week, a month, a year has come to an end today.

A week ends and no one stops to reflect what went past except for the music charts,

A month ends and people reflect on the finances of the month. Not all though.

A month ends and almost the entire world is reflecting on the days that went by.

Following the herd, I tried to reflect on my year. Alas! I don't remember. I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, how am I supposed to remember an entire year? Very few, actually close to none, would remember an entire year of events. Few events, major events to be precise, related to me I might recollect. I am bad at keeping the calendar, so I might even confuse years from previous year as well.

So what is so great about a beginning of a new year, apart from the parties thrown. Shrug. That's what you would do when encountered with this question. (If not then comment below)

While browsing through social media, I saw a post. The post displayed the ignorance of few people on twitter. People think that the earth will be 2017 years old tomorrow. Seriously, how can anyone be so ignorant. If you are one of those guys, then I have a humble request to you. Please f*****g stop reading this post right now. And to those who meet such people, help them.

I wrote this post just to state the above point. Insensitive it might sound, but it is a fact that needed to be brought to limelight.

In this modern tech world, people are loosing a grip on reality. If this ignorance keeps on growing, we might have a generation of people, blindly following anything/anyone. Let's make a resolution to enlighten such dimwits if we happen to meet them.

That's all for this year, see you guys in the next year. 

Thanks and Happy New Year to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...