Blogiversary

Hello and Happy New Year.

Today, it has been 1 full year since I started this blog. Can't believe I maintained a blog for an entire year, 365 days, no wait 366 days, sounds quiet a number.

Agreed, I have not been a regular but 43 posts in a year does mean something. Right?

When I tell people I write a blog, the first thing that comes up is 'What is the blog about?'. People always have a perception that a blog should be specific to something. Maybe that is the way of it. And so I feel proud to have a blog on nothing specific.

I started blog with the intention of making some money out of it. And to make money you need ads, which I started recently here. Ads need to be clicked, which never happens here and so I made 0 out of this blog, except for a few vouchers from the contests.

So, am I unhappy with it??

Nopes. I might have started the blog from greed to earn some extra bucks but now its become more of a leisure, a hobby. And as hobby I plan to continue it in future, with no greed. Money, no money, it doesn't matter. Only thing that matters now is that the blog must go on.

Last year, I had a humorous tale posted: Story of Evolution. For which I did get some good feedback and so this year I might come up with something new. So keep following.

Gracias y Adios (Thanks and Goodbye)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...