Whispering Diary - Part 4

Revelation time..

Oh look! The sparkle in those eyes. Revelation is like a knife. The reaction of a person varies drastically based on which side (sharp OR blunt) of the knife you are. But thankfully our subject is not aware of the knife (revelations).

Confused? What the new revelation I'm talking about? Don't be brother/sister. The link to our previous convo is right HERE!!

Why do I always do this HERE!! thing. For the curious souls read on, rest of you - just skip till my next big pause. Some good old fellow once told me to always link conversations like a pearl necklace, only then does it look good (make sense).

Shh... Do not disturb. I know you are getting desperado but hold on man. No. Stop. Wait. Do not leave. I will begin. Promise.

Entry Date: 11th Jan, 2016 2017

Ya he took the efforts to strike through 2016 and write 2017. Tears rolled down my eyes (metaphorical).

And this is what he wrote down. Sorry, I'll narrate it, more fun that way, isn’t it?

He told me about this post that he shared on FB the previous night. The post - "If you crush on me tell me. Maybe I'd crush on you too". The embarrassment was quiet visible on his face when he wrote down the replies he got. People laughed, telling him it was very funny, while others replied with 'Bolde bhai kaun hai?'. But according to him, he handled it well. He reverted with answers like - 'Waiting for someone to tell so I could tell same here' and 'new place, new hopes'.

I agree - smart replies. It was real fun though, him expecting a genuine answer😂. You just cannot imagine how difficult it was for me to control my laughter. Oh God!! hahahahhahahaha😂😂. Still can't control. Super funny dude, super funny.

Apart from this there was one more entry for the same date extended to the next page. He wrote this👇.

A   B   C   D   E   F
G   H   I    J   K   L
M  N   O   P   Q   R
S   T   U   V  W   X
         Y   Z

Precisely in the same manner.

Closed his eyes, floated his pen randomly over the letters and hit the letter P, almost. Then he picked up his laptop, probably browsed something and he wrote this - "Hey Diary, My crush is PeeCee". I wonder what his answer would be if some other letter had been hit by the missile of a pen. (D for Dream Girl, Z for Zeenat Aman or J for JB😜 - God Knows)

He just does not trust me with his secrets I guess. Did you tell him about the RoyLeaks. You better might have not, else every story would be false. No fun then.

I was shocked at the randomness of selecting a letter for a crush and naming her after a bollywood actress (Priyanka Chopra, Seriously😒). How I know PeeCee means Priyanka Chopra? Paper Memory from Bombay Times. What other explanation could this have. After this, one thing is quiet clear. I know that he doesn't have a crush.

The next few entries I trust, because they are about his last few days at Infy. Seem to be true. Even these shall be revealed.

Khuda Hafiz...👋 till then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...