Whispering Diary - Part 1

Psst..pss...sst... Don't look left and right. I'm talking to you. Yes you. Come here. I won't eat you, just need to talk to you. Surprised? How am I able to talk? Well, don't be. Just listen to me. In due course, I will reveal everything. Everything. Hehahahaa...

Oopsy.. That didn't come out right. I thought I had a coarse voice, instead of this shrill squeak. It sounded right within here, but I think you got the feeling now. Hehe..

Okay, now. Let us begin with an introduction. Wait. I will be doing the talking, so you don't even need to introduce yourself. Grab a stool, a chair, whatever. Cause I will be ranting on about me. And don't bother to interrupt me. Just Sit and Listen.

Where was I? Ah.. mouth closed please. Ya I remember, the introduction. I am a diary. Oops.. again. you know that, right. But what you did not know is whose diary. I am the diary of the great, one and only.. (wait for it.. wait for it.. wait.. and now..) Royson D'Silva. If you didn't get the tone then, the previous line had sarcasm deeper than the core of the earth.

Wondering what is wrong with me? Why I am being so rude? I'm getting to it, just be patient.

Today, the second line he wrote was - Happy New Year, 2017. The look on your face tells me you are more interested in what line one was. Well that was - Royson D'Silva's diary - with a small 'd', can you believe it.

Still thinking what is wrong with line two now are you? What's the big deal in making an entry two days late. But guess what? he is late by One Whole YEAR. The front cover has Diary 2016 written and that guy comes today, after an entire year and two days, to make an entry. Don't you think I have the right to be angry. And today starts my revenge story. Hehahahaa..

Oh again! evil laugh went wrong. Chuck it.

From today every entry made will be disclosed to you. And so today's entry was...

Well its getting pretty late now, so lets continue this tomorrow or maybe day-after. So hold your breath as every secret of Royson is going to be disclosed this year.

Okay bye. Goodnight. And keep waiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...