Whispering Diary - Part 2

Hey. I'm back. Told you, I will be back. So do we start? Sorry, do I start from where I left off? Confused? I knew you would forget it. Thanks to the digital age, I got it all recorded right HERE!!! Do read through it and come back. Oh not back. Meet me at the next line.

Okays now, let me begin with the first entry of 2017 on a diary of 2016. It is important to emphasize on 2016. Don't give that sympathizing look. I can see behind that unruly face of yours. You are just thinking - Cut the crap you stupid diary. Last time also you made us wait and gave nothing. Now Start.

Have patience my child. "Patience is the key to success." Well, don't start thinking again. He did not write about patience. Sorry again, to disappoint you. And here it goes...

Wait. Do I just quote his words or narrate it with my understanding? (Thinking... thinking... think tank...) I will narrate it. Wheres the fun in quoting a middle class guy.

So, after Happy New Year, 2017 he wrote Confidence. Yes the third line in the diary was just a single word - Confidence. And then he went on with his blabbering in the most miserable writing that I could ever know of.

Okay. Let me clarify. Most of the pages with me are recycled, so I know to differentiate a good writing from a bad one. Paper memory - that's what it is known as.

Again I drifted from the topic, my bad. I will try to stay on track. So he wrote, and wrote till he reached half the page. This is the year I make a resolution again, after making a resolution (2 years back) of not having a resolution. - he started.

Any guesses on what he resolved to do? Yes, you are thinking right. (Evil/cunning smile) This year our great Royson has decided to be more confident. And the first-step towards that is maintaining a diary. Can you believe it? Come on, kids aged 10 write a diary. My friends told me. Yes, we do communicate among ourselves but this conversation with you is the first of its kind.

How does writing a diary get confidence? I have no clue. Do you?

Na, chuck it, don't answer. The sadly looking eyes and the lack of smile denotes you were unhappy with the revelation. When our subject is so boring, how exciting did you think this would be. (Even when, I did try my level best to make it interesting.) 

How do I know Royson is boring? For that, you got to wait till next time...

See ya Pals...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With The Coastal Ride

Kasarsai Dam and Beyond

Team Infy @ Alibaug and more...